(hereinafter referred to as "SOLIT") complies with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, guidelines regarding the protection of personal information, and other relevant laws and regulations regarding the protection of personal information in handling personal information obtained by SOLIT.
Definition of Personal Information
We may collect personal information from customers when they purchase products or make inquiries on our website, e-commerce site, or through other services we provide. When acquiring personal information from customers, we will clearly state the purpose of use in advance and acquire the information in a legal and fair manner.
- Your name and furigana
- Your address
- Phone number
- Email Address
- Login Password
- Shipping Information
- Transaction history and details of your transactions with us
- Your height, chest, and girth measurements and any other information related to your measurements
- Information provided or registered by the customer, such as lifestyle, degree of disability, sexuality, usage status, etc.
- Other information obtained by the Company in the course of providing services.
- Information that can be used to identify a specific individual by combining the above
Method of obtaining personal information
- We collect personal information in the following ways
- When you fill out the required information on the purchase page of our e-commerce site.
- When we receive inquiries through social media, we confirm your account.
- When we receive inquiries through social media, we will check your account.
- Direct communication at events, fitting sessions, etc.
- Other methods of confirming information each time you use the above services
Purpose of Use of Personal Information
We use the personal information we obtain for the following purposes
- To enter into and fulfill contracts, including the provision of products and services, and to manage the contracts after they have been concluded
- To ship products, provide services, and communicate with customers
- To bill and collect fees related to products and services, and to protect receivables
- To provide, manage and operate the service
- To distribute and send e-mail newsletters and direct mailings for the purpose of providing updated information on our services, campaigns, new services, changes to the terms and conditions, etc.
- To advertise or promote the Company's and third parties' products, services, seminars, lectures, etc.
- To respond to, confirm, and record requests for information materials, inquiries, consultations, repairs, and support
- To send important notices regarding our products and services, to communicate with you in accordance with social conventions, and to send greetings and other communications as necessary.
- To improve and enhance our products and services, including product development and new business studies
- To conduct market research, analysis of marketing information, and other surveys, analysis, and research
- To prepare statistical information related to our services (data obtained by extracting items related to common elements from the information of multiple persons and aggregating them in the same category to quantitatively grasp group trends and characteristics, etc. and to exclude information that has no correspondence with specific individuals)
- To maintain and manage facilities, equipment, and devices, and to manage their usage
- To respond to any violation of the Company's contracts, rules, policies, etc.
- For purposes incidental to the purposes of use described in the preceding items
Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
1. We will not provide personal information to third parties except in any of the following cases
- When we have the consent of the customer.
- When it is necessary to provide personal data to a third party in order to protect the life, body, or property of an individual, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer
- When we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- When the recipient is an academic research institution, etc., and it is necessary for that academic research institution, etc. to handle the personal information for academic research purposes
- Cases in which personal information is provided as a result of the succession of business due to merger or other reasons
- Cases in which the provision of personal information is necessary for cooperating with a national agency, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by either a national agency or local government to execute affairs prescribed by law, and in which obtaining your consent is likely to impede the execution of the relevant affairs.
- In addition to the cases listed in the preceding items, when permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations.
3. We may provide personal information to Google LLC and its affiliates located in the United States and other countries outside of Japan because our website uses Google Analytics.
Secure Management of Personal Information
When entrusting the handling of personal information to a third party, we will entrust it to a reliable partner company, etc., and will appropriately manage the information with respect to confidentiality.
In addition, with respect to the safety management of personal information obtained from customers, we take reasonable organizational, physical, and human measures, and we strive to prevent risks such as unauthorized access to personal information, loss, falsification, and leakage of personal information by appropriately handling such information in accordance with related laws and regulations. The following is a list of specific examples of safety control measures.
Establishment of a personal information protection policy
Establishment of an organizational structure for the handling of personal information
We conduct in-house training to ensure that all employees comply with the handling of personal information. In addition to the confidentiality of personal information being stipulated in our employment regulations, we require each employee to submit a written pledge of confidentiality.
Organizational Safety Control Measures
In addition to appointing a person responsible for the handling of personal information, the company clarifies the employees who handle personal information and the scope of personal information handled by such employees, and has established a system for reporting to the person responsible in the event that a violation of the Personal Information Protection Law or personal information handling regulations is detected or any indication of such a violation is detected. The Company conducts periodic self-inspections of the status of personal information handling.
Physical Safety Control Measures
To prevent theft of equipment, electronic media, etc., all personal information is stored in an online folder that only limited employees can log into, and devices that can view the information can only be used in the office or at home. As a measure to prevent leakage when carrying electronic media, etc., PCs used to handle personal information are encrypted with a login password. For the deletion of personal information and the disposal of equipment and electronic media, paper media are shredded to the extent that personal information is no longer visible, and a data deletion certificate is obtained when disposing of PCs and other devices.
Disclosure, Correction, Suspension of Use, etc. of Personal Information
When we receive a request for disclosure, correction, or discontinuance of use of personal information, we will respond to the request in accordance with our prescribed method after confirming that the request is made by the person himself/herself. Please contact the inquiry desk on the Company's website for specific instructions.
The Company acquires and uses customer identification information including cookies, information about your activity history on the website, and information about your device and application software and connection information to collect information on the Company's website.
A cookie is a technology that records and manages information on your computer (storage device) and application software when you use a website.
Use of Google Analytics
Since our website uses Google Analytics to analyze the usage of our website, we may store cookies on the terminals of users of our website and use them to store and use user information.
Details of Google Analytics are as follows.
(1)Provider: Google LLC
(2)Items obtained: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=ja
(4)How data is collected and processed by Google Analytics: https://www.google.com/intl/ja/policies/privacy/partners/
(5)How to opt-out: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=ja
Management of Personal Information and Inquiries and Complaints
5-67-8 Yoyogi, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
Representative Director: Misaki Tanaka
Established on March 31, 2021